Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About raiding and when we are raid ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

About raiding and when we are raid ready Empty
PostSubject: About raiding and when we are raid ready   About raiding and when we are raid ready I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey

So everyone are all excited and stuff right?!
Well I might have to bum you out here... Its my last year of college and right now
there are projects flying around everywhere. I need to focus some on school in the up coming weeks/months. I will still be online, leveling to 80, gearing for naxx... Organizing raids whenever I have the time.

School is more important than world of warcraft will ever be.
I am sure all of you, or some atleast. attend school and have, tests, projects or just stuff there that you need to be prepared for. I hate school witha fiery passion, it sucks but I still do it.
I am so bored with the whole thing but I need to do it for my future. WOW isnt my future so, wow can be left a night or two.
Pariah is not Ensidia(Former Nihilum and SK gaming). the guild is founded on a social core of people not hardcore raiders.

YES there will be raids!

BUT... I doubt we can do two 10 man raids... I have to analyse a story(should have done it a month ago). Now or else I would have had a look at our guild rooster.
But as far as I know this is what will be happening.

One 10 man group stars Naxxramas, We will need the most persistant members but also those who have done it before.

After that 10 man group has cleared it once or twice. We split that group. Letting 5 new join that group and letting the 5 experienced guys join 5 unexperienced guys.

I will ofcourse have more than one evening free to play wow in the upcoming weeks and months. I just need you to understand that If im not online for an entire evening. I am infact hung up in school work because I dont do much other than school wow and guitar.
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: About raiding and when we are raid ready   About raiding and when we are raid ready I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 am

Hey atleast romance is 80 now Very Happy

Lalaurie and I are currently discussing how we will make the first few raids.
We might not go with my "split the sucksessful 10 idea" i had.
10 people clearing naxx is better than 20 people not clearing it i suppose.

Happy to say I only lack in MP5 to be decent for raid healing. That and skills
We are currently looking at a 2 tank 3 healer and 5 dps make up.
Most likely we will get people with lots of time to stick around the evening we try and ALOT OF PERSISTANCE.
most likely it will be a wipe feast but it will be a learning process.
My mate says it can be a bit hard with two squishy healers :> (Priests) but im sure we will manage.
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: About raiding and when we are raid ready   About raiding and when we are raid ready I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Im waiting for raids and as you know im DPS atm, but soon is coming new patch what should contain dual talents so i can be main tank in 10man raids and maybe even 25 after i got better gear for that. Ofc i cant tank all raids at start cuz i havent been in all instances so i need to learn some of them and get better pc, this crashes in most raids :S Also dk tank sucks in some hard bosses so warrior or paladin will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About raiding and when we are raid ready   About raiding and when we are raid ready I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About raiding and when we are raid ready
Page 1 of 1