Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. Empty
PostSubject: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:18 am

The assholes at blizzard are through giving us proper content and in a desprate attempt at spewing out more content to stall as guild after guild beat the living shit out of nerfed Ulduar. They drip feed us more content.

First it was the multi class t9 sets, the circular Arena and now its the scaling up on difficoulty of Onyxia.

She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into 10- and 25-player modes. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called Brood of Onyxia. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!

Yay for mount and free pet. A big middle finger at Blizzard for treating their playerbase like crap.
First stirke: Naxxramas.
Second strike: Onyxia.
Third strike then im out of this bloody game, This content is sub par...
They are re-using the old models...

But from a corporative point of view. GoodF**ingGame Blizzard/Activision.
Taking 12 million(x15$ a month) for a ride like this. Thats impressive.
Keep up the "good"work in screwing us over.

If you think this is great and you can't see that they are screwing you over thats fine.
Ignorance is blizz(ard) and they are ignoring the needs to the core player base now.
Some day the people who pave the way through difficoult content in this game will move on and all that
be left are whiny people not cappable of pugging a raid on the level of a kindergardner/monkey.

As for the reuse of content I suppose its good that everyone gets to see this that including new players and bla bla bla bla. Yeah you know what? I get that point of view tho. Still feels like im being cheat. But I am such a hypocrit that I wouldnt react this badly if it was zul aman, but hey, its my favorit raid and atleast im honest about it.
Still think this shows a lack of effort but whatever...
I'm still looking for a new MMO to move over to anyways,
Atleast im abit more motivated now...

Still impressed at how they manage to take 12 million people for a ride like this.
with the new expansion soon they can grab another 25$ of us and maybe the entry level raid can be naxxramas again!!! yay!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 am

Long post requires good reading but i think ive got the mayor point and my opinion is the very common word,lol

First they bring back naxxramas which was ok in the start but now its just plain boring
As for ulduar ive barely been there but its way better than naxxramas
The arena was actully great for just being a plain circle but i think blizzard should stop calling out "Hey,new raid incoming!" before even us casuals have even tried the new raid or faced yogg-saron.

We want to see Deathwing!
Back to top Go down
Zarkman

Zarkman

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

. . .

God i cant wait until Aion gets out.
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Have to say that Blizzard is srewing things up badly... even I'm thinking about tryin to new MMO to play. AION could be 1 good choise and ofc there is always alot others. I hope Blizz dont fuck up with diablo like with wow
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 am

Diablo Wont have the same "money drive" as wow has.
What we can expect tho is a pretty standar copy of the main stream RPG these days.
If i were you id look up Titan Quest and imgaine that game with the wow class format.

You Can't Compare or imagine it to be like WoW but you sure as hell can be sure its going to feel like Titan Quest just with a diablo 2 style of quests and a more gothic them.

Diablo 3 will be better then Titan quest at any rate but...
Thats that I suppose, If you want to know what to expect, Titan quest wont be so far off i imagine.

A Potion chuggin, Hack N slash with dungeons and a Gothic them and beastial forest to get raped in.
As usuall if you play Necromancer your bound to lagg like f**king hell.

- Romance
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.   Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onyxia to be made a level 80 raid.
Page 1 of 1