Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forcethree

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-24

next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? Empty
PostSubject: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 am

Anouncment
official site

thoughts ideas and what you like/dont like perhaps

Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.

sounds intresting what do they mean by guild levels though ?

Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.

what kind of buffs or what items could become of this maybe a trinket making proffesion ?
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Two thumbs up from the guilds number ONE! blizzard critic!

This is gold, this is epic, this is too good to be true.

Werewolfs are so cool that the lore can go f**k it self Wink
Goblin's are abit whatever but we get acesses to a cool mount. (Can't bother to argue about a re-skinn).

Level 85, Pre-85 content gear allready farmed from ToTc & Current raids. Can't complain with not making all of our *cough* hard earned *cough* epics usefull at the next level cap.

Face it.
In Tbc I reacted to the Item level of the MGT Loot.
I did however love ALL TBC raids. The heroics were Hard and I loved that.
In wrath I reacted to the entire expansion being Sub-Par. (It's not as good as it should have been).
Because the content was easy, Maybe I got better at the game?
But...
A new level cap means a entierly new chance to fix the current epic whoring blizzard are doing and have done since wrath Launch with Naxxramas. Seriously, make all naxx & ToTc Epics into Rare items and hear the community cry! Wink

From what I gathered from Possessor (he did naxx40 in Vanilla). Naxx10&25 was on UBRS level.
This did not justify the epic Naxxramas.

So what did I view wrong with wrath? Easy content, Buyable epics, A lack of motivation in my fellow players to put in effort to raid.

But what I see is. Rewamp of azeroth = Brilliant, leveling is too hard for the new WoW player atm with all the Zone and continent Jumping you have to do. (You were a noobie once too! and i remember being lost in Desolace).
Flying in Azeroth for easy mode "<insert name> The Explorer".
A decrease in overall amount of stats - Ive seen enough horrible players to say that this is a good change.
The WoW Player in general is a bad bad bad bad 800 dps Rogue with def rating gems.
Reducing the overall confusion for a Retard means he has less room for error. A dumbed down game for a dumbass community.

If Blizzard bring back Work into the game. Ill be Happy.
Crazy as it is, I like to earn my rewards.
Don't want T8 from running heroics or BoE epics on AH, Nor PuGable Raids.
I know im in the minority on this so, Whatever.
My attitude pays off in the long run ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Forcethree wrote:
Anouncment
official site

thoughts ideas and what you like/dont like perhaps

Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.

sounds intresting what do they mean by guild levels though ?

Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.

what kind of buffs or what items could become of this maybe a trinket making proffesion ?

Let me break it down to you and explain it all ;D

Forcethree wrote:

"Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.

sounds intresting what do they mean by guild levels though ?"

Let's take Pariah as an Example.
Ok so, Thisonesugly, Lalaurie and a few more do a BG. <Pariah> Gains abit of experience.
Replica does a daily quest, <Pariah> Gains exp.

A guild can reach max level 20. And it can unlock the guild favors such as:

Lower durabillity loss on Wipes.
Cheaper Repairs.
Mass ressurection.

Through the use of a talent tree. Those are the only one's I know so far. Sorry.

Forcethree wrote:

There will be introduced a new feature named "Path of the titans".

Now by discovering Artifacts all over the world (in ruins. Etc.). You upload the data into your manual.
Through this you can Unlock Artifacts that benefit you towards "Path of the titans", Crafting recepies and such.

On a Second note tho.
If you want to re.work your trinket's and such.
Re-crafting is coming.
This allows:

Tailors to Re-craft cloth.
Leatherworkers - Leather/Mail.
Blacksmithing - Plate.
Engineers - Trinket.

The basic idea so far is, You can cut one of the stats currently on the item you have chosen.
And add the same amount of a non excisting stat. Say your head has:

Sta
Int
Spirit

You cut the int in half and add abit of Hit rating.
Then it will look like:

Sta
Int
Spirit (-50%).
Hit

- Romance
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 am

Id say that ally should get pandaran and horde the wolvar and goblin is good as they are now,neutral business freaks. Some of the new race/class cominations are cool but yet silly,a tauren paladin...Did old indians learn how to pray god and smite people down with imba justice from heaven?

btw,lol @ you Romance for using me as an exampel Razz
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Good things:

- Graphic updates
- Flyin mounts to everwhere
- New places
- Some of the race/class combinations (Tauren paladin is definetly not one of them)
- New raid instances, dungeons and pvp zones
- guild achievements

Bad things:

- These new races
- Some of the race/class combinations (Tauren paladin is here!)
- BLIZZ MAKES GAME TOO EASY!!!

This is my opinion. Azeroth finaly got needed graphic update and thats prob the best update blizzard has made this far. Also the sunken temple what naga controls (i think) is nice add. Blowing up org is good or not, dunno what new orc capital looks like.
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:18 pm

I qoute from the world of warcraft preview pannel:

Reggarding Goblin Rogues: "I am sure that by the next blizzcon we will hear alot about how people hate them"

This means there is undead a year untill cataclysm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?   next expansion anounced - your thoughts ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next expansion anounced - your thoughts ?
Page 1 of 1