Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forcethree

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-24

new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true Empty
PostSubject: new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true   new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:37 pm

possible spoilers

so it may seem that onyxia may not bew the only dungeon revamp if any of the above is true

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true   new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I stick to my opinion its major bullshit but just for a lol,in the WoW manual blizzard failed and wrote that dwarf can be mage!But about the stuff under "New content" i must say some of the things chould be fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true   new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am

I was going to do a post about what i thought was possible and not but...
Meh, Blizzcon in 3 days baby. Let's just hold our horses untill then and enjoy the massive information burst.
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true   new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new content - next expansion possible spoilers again may not be true
Page 1 of 1