Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queue :(((

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Possessor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Queue :((( Empty
PostSubject: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Auch Smile

Position in queue: 8207

Funny ... (not rly Razz )

is Vek'nilash one of the first servers which came UP?
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 pm

To me its still offline :S
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Same...it stucks on Connect :S
Back to top Go down
Forcethree

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 pm

well its stuck on recomended at the moment Sad oh well i knew it would be crappy all day veknilash maintenance even with a patch is usually 2 x longer than any other realm
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 pm

i was wondering why i am the only one OL ... but dont worry everything is so buged especially dual spec talents ... sometimes you get the right talent tree sometimes you dont. Also one of the spec just dissapeared and so on... Smile
Back to top Go down
Forcethree

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 pm

well ive been trying to get on since 2am GMT time and in that hours i have seen our server go from offline to locked to recommended to offline to recommended to locked and now its staying on recommended.

if you mnanaged to get on initially and managed to stay on that might be the reason why it seems bugged
just throwing a guess out there may not be anything lol
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm

This sucks... stuck at connected. All other realms work exept vekni :S Well tried ultra gprahics and they6 really are nice, bad that my max fps is 15 with them on and if i go to any city game will crash
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Im really annoyed now...Every server works and you can connect to it exep vek...
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Y, noticed that.... I can even log and do new chars on full servers, but veknilash is not working. Fucking Blizzard why they dont close down whole server and move all characters from there to another low populated realm what works properly.
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

I totally agree with that
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Im, tryin to read wow-europe forums to see whats problem in vekni, but forums is totally jammed. Guess all veknilash players are tryin to do same xD
Back to top Go down
Forcethree

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm

actually i think there doing forum maintenance :/ but either ONCE again vek nilash is down

anyone else notice that every server maintenace vek always seems to end up on the extended maintenace list ? and im going back to TBC with that statement
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Every player is trying to whine at the same time so i bet the server fails Razz
Back to top Go down
Forcethree

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 pm

i wouldnt mind but they could easily have put a message up on the login screen saying "following realms will be under extended maintenace until...."

oh well back to doing other non productive things on another day off of my holiday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queue :(((   Queue :((( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queue :(((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow General :: General chat-
Jump to: