Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3.1 patch (not finished just yet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forcethree

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-24

3.1 patch (not finished just yet) Empty
PostSubject: 3.1 patch (not finished just yet)   3.1 patch (not finished just yet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:20 am

Yea no doubt there will still be changes before it comes live but here is the list so far HERE

ok just afew things ill point out that ive noticed (really they should have higlighted these in bold red or something as it would save a headache or two)

Quote :
A new feature has been added allowing players to allocate talent points before confirming they’d like to spend them. This feature must be turned on in the Interface Options.

ok cool so you can add talent points create your build and double check it before you accept it.

Quote :
Players first entering any dungeon that will result in a lock-out timer will be warned if they are going to be saved to the instance. This warning will include an option to port to the nearest graveyard before being saved.

Dont want to be saved to an instance ? great just let blizzard kill you and send you to the graveyard Very Happy

Quote :
Badges and Emblems looted off of any dungeon bosses by a member of the party or raid will automatically be given to all eligible party or raid members. Party or raid members must still be inside the instance to receive Badges or Emblems.

if i read this right it means only 1 person has to loot the emblem of honor/valor and every one in the dungeon/raid will receive it. seems much better as god knows how many times ive missed looting a boss after corpse running back from a near wipe

Quote :
Glyph of Shield of Righteousness: Reduces the mana cost of Shield of Righteousness by 80%.
Glyph of Divine Plea: While Divine Plea is active, you take 3% reduced damage from all sources.
Glyph of Hammer of the Righteous: Your Hammer of the Righteous hits 1 additional target.

just a little KEWL from a prot pally (although im sure i still want to keep spiritual attunement glyph and consecration glyph soooo not sure tbh)
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

3.1 patch (not finished just yet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.1 patch (not finished just yet)   3.1 patch (not finished just yet) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am

This patch seems pretty decent all around. Somethings i like, somethings i dont like.
Wish i could bother to debate pros and cons but... actually im too tierd.
this game is dying, not the player base but the quallity. The developers are caving to random crying and i cant bother to take a stand to it anymore.
the patch notes are mainly BS but there are some good changes here, No matter how much I say I hate these new priest changes blizzard wont listen.

so like the great eric cartman said in "Die Hippe Die"

Im not gonna argue with you bro, just go with it allright
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com

3.1 patch (not finished just yet)
Page 1 of 1