Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member info ...

Go down 
+9
Lyvith
Vasei
Replica
Amywíel
Terorr
Zarkman
Heartlesz
Fiddlesticks
Lieselot
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieselot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 am

... could be the header of a new forum topic I was thinking.
All members giving a bit more info about thereselves. Always nice to read and know is my opinion?

Or maybe there is a section about this and I have missed it completely Embarassed

Btw ... this was my first post ! YAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Romance here:

Adrian IRL

asl 18 years old, Male, Norway. Not in Oslo.

Study Media, not sure what im doing next year.
Started wow in 2007, october. Been playing, mage and priest and warlock for most of the time.
Now also a rogue and some other stuff...

ill post some more someother time =)
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Heartlesz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 am

17 years old, living the good life in the Netherlands. Not in AMSTERDAM.

Following a IT study, which suits wownerds.
Started wow november 2006, had a few breaks which resulted in a total of a one year absence.
Been playing alot of chars but always fancied my warrior main.
Oh yeah, I rock.

Heartlesz Out.
Back to top Go down
Zarkman

Zarkman

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:12 am

Real Name; Aria (IM A GUY!)

14 years old, soon to ding 15 ;D

in about 2 months after this will be posted i will start going to gymnasiet (10,11,12th grade), where i will study video game programming and designing, atm, however, i already know quite abit about programming, as i spend most of my free time either playing games, reading, or programming diverse video games.

I have tried other characters, but ive never taken any character above lvl.20 besides my Mage, and i most likely never will (cept for the DK, who starts at 58 ).

Also, my social life is next to nil.

Thats me in a nutshell i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 pm

I live in sweden in a city 10 miles from west from Stockholm.
I study IT for 3 more years then ill se what i will do after that.

Started playing wow in oktober 2008, have tried all races/classes. Had all over 35 exept priest.
Playing my paladin atm but thinking of rerolling lock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 am

Real name; Teemu
Im 16 years old and I live in Kemi, thats in shoutern lapland very near of border to sweden.
Atm i study IT, 1st year is going to end in few weeks. I'm interested about photoshopping and im not very god yet, but i hope that i will be good enough that i could make some money with it ^^ So tips and works are welcome.

I started playin wow little before wotlk was launched (never remember when it was lol! ) Atm i have tried rogue, lock, warrior, druid, shaman and dk wich is my main. And im levelleing lock to be my pvp machine (ofc i do raids too Razz)

Guess thats enough about me at this time... Time for next one
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:50 pm

IRL name = Fredrik
Age = 15 (16 in november)

Been playing WoW for over 2 years now.Used to be known as Zerdor on Bloodfeather where i met Adrian Very Happy
Nowadays im playing my warrior Replica on Vek'nilash with the coolest guild ingame Razz
Back to top Go down
Vasei

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Job: technical support (computers)
Study: in METU industrial electronics (www.metu.edu.tr)

i waste my 2 years with H.Priest
about 8 month playing with lock (especially demonology) 0/61/0

thats all Cool
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Almost everyone who are posted to this topic are stydyin IT or samekind of things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Amywíel wrote:
Almost everyone who are posted to this topic are stydyin IT or samekind of things Very Happy

yep they are :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Lyvith

Lyvith

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 am

I'm Lyvith or Callia, but not for long I bet! I change my character's names a lot. Most of you will remember me as "Désir".

My real life name is Vanessa.

Happily in love with Michael (he's Apocalyptic on these forums and Mictian in game. Yes, he suffers from the name-changing disease as well.) Recently engaged. <3

I'm a caster at heart. That won't ever change.

I used to claim that I was DPS at heart until I tried out holy on my priestess and soon preferred healing.

That's about all I can think up at the moment! Smile

Last edited by Lyvith on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 am

Nice to see that you 2 are back ^^
Back to top Go down
Lyvith

Lyvith

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Amywíel wrote:
Nice to see that you 2 are back ^^
Very happy to be back. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePole

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am

my name r Jon, i live in sweden and no im not Benny Anderssons son! and i wish i was just like Zarkie... Oh, and i enjoy cupcakes. afro <--- thats NOT my hair.
Back to top Go down
Zarkman

Zarkman

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 am

ThePole wrote:
my name r Jon, i live in sweden and no im not Benny Anderssons son! and i wish i was just like Zarkie... Oh, and i enjoy cupcakes. afro <--- thats NOT my hair.

You wish you- wait what?

Creepy...

Thinking about uploading a pic of myself here, dunno if i should or not scratch
Back to top Go down
charliebravo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Pikes controller is Chris and lives in Stockholm, the only real town in Sweden.

Im close to 40, oh yeah, and I've been playing casual computergames since mid'80s. I actually played AD&D for a few years during that time.

I've got a family with 3 daughters and therefore cannot commit to indepthplaying certain times a week.
To be honest I would not do it even if i had the time due to the risk of being bored of it.
The cool thing with this game is that u can actually be social and have a good gameexperience.
That made me start playing again after a long dryspell. Especially priest is a versatile character class who can entertain my demand for a different gameexperience from time to time.

Im not working with IT. I have a boring officework with good workfriends, and I also been to a few UN-missions as a soldier as well as studying abroad. A good tip to the younger guys/girls here in guild is to take the chance and study abroad. You will not regret it. I dont. See you in Dalaran.

Last edited by charliebravo on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allieo

Allieo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Studies: IT, going for Web Development and E-Design, thats what I do best... i guess..

IRL friend of Vanadise... thats about it..

Ow becoming 19 this year.

Hobbies: Waterpolo, Swimming.. (Swum for 10 years as pro)

ow and my msn:
mathiasbosman
[aat]
telenet
[dot]
be
Back to top Go down
Miyaki

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Me!!   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 pm

I currently work at McDonald's and have been doing so for the past 6 months. My job there varies a lot, I work as a section leader in the kitchen, which means I'm responsible for everyone working there, sometimes I work in the drive-thru or as a cashier and 3 times a week I go to the restaurant at 6 in the morning to recieve the goods. It's not the best job in the world, but I can honestly say I enjoy it Smile

In my free time I usually spend time with my girlfriend or hang out with my friends. I love to drink beer and party, watch TV excessively and I LOVE food of all kinds! (Especially mango)

I suppose most of you people have no clue who the heck I am, but I used to play on Vek'Nilash with my priest Miyaki and my rogue Shinbu. They've been members of Pariah in the past as well. Right now I'm actually waiting for a character transfer to get approved for my priest, so once again I return to Pariah! I've missed the guild and I'm really excited to get to know the new guys and raid with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Miyaki wrote:
on Vek'Nilash with my priest Miyaki and my rogue Shinbu. They've been members of Pariah in the past as well. Right now I'm actually waiting for a character transfer to get approved for my priest, so once again I return to Pariah! I've missed the guild and I'm really excited to get to know the new guys and raid with you Very Happy

Welcome Home Shinbu-San <3
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Member info ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member info ...   Member info ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member info ...
Page 1 of 1