Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys...............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jericow

jericow

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Hi guys............... Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi all my name's Rich, I'm thinking of bringing my account over to Vek Nilash to raid with Adrian (Romance) and your good selves. My main is a Tauren Druid called Beefheart, currently dps spec, but I also have a 71 shaman or a 70 DK that I could level.
I know that you guys are gearing up to raid, but where in the long and grinding progression chain are you right now? I've done every boss except Maly 10/25 but it's not that much fun in my Guild as they are all uber-serious intense raiders, and frankly I'm scared to take the piss on Vent in case I get gkicked Sad

I guess I ask of thee these questions three:

1. which toon do you most need in the Guild right now?
2. when are you thinking of raiding?
3. what's this server like for lag?

Thanks in advance

Beef
Back to top Go down
http://beefheart.dingblog.com/blog.php
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

Hey Beef Very Happy

Well I guess Ill tell you the situation about the guild as I see it now =)

The server lagg Isnt worth mentioning, theres the occational server lagg,
Suppose a week(or three) or so may go by without any at all...

As for my thought's on raiding.
I can't really speak for the players of the guild right now, but the vision I have for the guild is to have cleared Ulduar before we get the next raid AFTER Ulduar. So before we get the next big thing, after Ulduar, we should be geared to handle it.

Progression will then be:

Naxxy/os - 10
Naxxy/os - 25
Malygo 10 and 25 man.
Ulduar when we have the proper gear
And raid from there on and out.
We'll also make VOA runs but I dont count them for raiding.
I see Pariah progressing like the best, not like the hardcore.

As for what you would like to play, We have an aboundance of Death Knight's.
We have some shamans, we have no dps druids and I think leader of the pack,
would be a nice boost to our raid. BUT! if you would rather like to level up your shaman and gear with us be my guest =) Or your Death Knight if you feel like playing the DK =)

Where is the guild in gearing?
At the momment I think we have enough Decent geared players to start 10 man raids, and we're about to start heavy recruiting. After clearing 25 man Naxxramas we will start using our lovely "applications" part of the forum.
As for people getting gear, I am not stressing them.
Its the responsibillity of the individual to become viable for raiding.
However I am always avaiable for consultation and advice, tho I am no expert on all classes I always wish to help my guildies =)
- Maybe someday we could ask the collective class leaders to set up pre raid stats and gear sets for their classes, However I am not about to do that as you can find the info by googleing it =)

Keep asking if you want to know anything else =)

- Romance
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
jericow

jericow

PostSubject: Gearing Up   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Cheers mate Smile

OK I'll let you know where I am..the Guild I'm in have cleared everything, but personally I've sat out a few raids as there are sodding Druids everywhere, and as a Trial I have no DKP Sad. Therefore I have 2 piece T7 , and the Staff Of Trickery, the rest is my own crafted / badge stuff or heroic blues. I've got experience on all bosses except Malygos, and I can kick out reasonable DPS (2.5 - 2.7k) depending on whether the boss is kind enough to stand still or not.

I'm more than happy to run Heroics and Naxx 10 to gear people up, as more badges and shards are all good. I'm tempted however to bring my shaman over as I fancy being ranged dps, and your top dps will probably leave Beef in the dust ( damn hybrids ).

I'm not going to make a rush decision though so I'll leave a few comments on your most excellent blog, but if you'll have me I'm definitely interested in coming over.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 pm

You are like I said welcome on any class,
even if you decided to roll a level 1 whatever you would be welcome ^^
Bring what you want, do what you want, you are always welcome here =)

- Ps. Our shaman class leader is a elemental shaman, just so you know =)
- Pps. - Thank you for the compliment on the blog =) I am btw, blocked out of it again at school >.<
Back to top Go down
Spiritmane

Spiritmane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm

im a bit late for a reply, i know.

at the moment we have only 2 level 80 shamans: myself and caretaker.
i am currently specced elemental and caretaker is specced resto.
an enhancement shaman would boost our dps quite well, just so that you know.
Back to top Go down
jericow

jericow

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 am

I tried to bring Beef over last night, but credit card wouldn't work Twisted Evil I shall try again tonight! As regards my shammy I think I will leave him where he is at the moment as I will need an 80 on Earthen Ring so I can do some heroics with my gf.

Everyone pray that the financial gods are on my side tonight Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 am

beefheart wrote:

so I can do some heroics with my gf.

She is most welcome to join as well ^^
Should she ever like too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...............   Hi guys............... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow General :: General chat-
Jump to: