Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Achievement run

Go down 
+4
Miyaki
Terorr
Fiddlesticks
Amywíel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 am

I'm looking for some guild mates to clear all classic and outland dungeons for Achievements. So If oyu are interested post here and when we got enough ppl (5 atm) We will take some time to start running these.
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 pm

I can come along whenever I have nothing better to do ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Amywíel

Amywíel

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Good, now maybe tank and dps needed, i can tank all lower lvl instances so its enough if there is only romance, but second healer and tank is needed atleast for aq40
Back to top Go down
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 am

count me in ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 am

Terorr wrote:
count me in ^^

hm i wanna do stockades, miss that instance from my days as ally :p xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Miyaki

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:54 pm

I'll join for the outlands instances at least :3
Back to top Go down
Vasei

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 am

me too
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Looks like we can start soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

We've done Molten Core and AQ20 yesterday Smile we had 10 - 15 people, so i think we can do all with 15 people? We even had some people bellow 60 Razz and some below 70, but it was easy anyway Smile

Would be nice to finish BWL, Zul Gurub and AQ40 someday too Smile We could zerg BWL and ZG with 5-10 people i think, but AQ40 is harder and we need at least 2 tanks and 2 healers, if not for other bosses we need this for Twin Emperors. Even tho i dont know if we need a tank for the caster one or should be better to have a Lock. I'll check it out Smile And on C'Thun people will actually need to know what to do Very Happy hehe

Anyone else have some AQ40 experience ?
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Possessor wrote:
We've done Molten Core and AQ20 yesterday Smile we had 10 - 15 people, so i think we can do all with 15 people? We even had some people bellow 60 Razz and some below 70, but it was easy anyway Smile

Would be nice to finish BWL, Zul Gurub and AQ40 someday too Smile We could zerg BWL and ZG with 5-10 people i think, but AQ40 is harder and we need at least 2 tanks and 2 healers, if not for other bosses we need this for Twin Emperors. Even tho i dont know if we need a tank for the caster one or should be better to have a Lock. I'll check it out Smile And on C'Thun people will actually need to know what to do Very Happy hehe

GL HF zerging BWL, ive tried with alot of 80s. it didnt work Smile

ZG, AQ20 can be 3 manned :p i was on Kinkout ><
Back to top Go down
Replica

Replica

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Im so in for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 am

Romance wrote:
Possessor wrote:

GL HF zerging BWL, ive tried with alot of 80s. it didnt work Smile

ZG, AQ20 can be 3 manned :p i was on Kinkout ><

i know ZG can be done solo or in worst case pala+dk Smile
As for BWL, it's just that someone need to know tact's and explain them a bit, and it's not hard than. I have some onyxia scales, should get someone to make cloaks, for guildies Smile But i am affraid, there is very little interest in pariah for this, so the only way to finish this, will be with randoms, and i know that can be a real pain in the ass, since loads of them see bwl for the first time and act like they have cleared it for couple of million times Smile And thats a real problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirene

Mirene

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm

I'd be up for this as I still haven't got around to getting WotLK so I'll be sat at 70 for a while.
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I am quite busy this week with work and college, maybe on Thursday i could organize it, but i really doubt it will be possible this week Smile

besides, we should get some cloaks maybe? Razz at least for tank, healer and mele Smile But still it should be manageable without it. But i dunno how it is with 80's but i still think we will at least have to know the tactics. I'll read them up again sometime, it's been quite a while since i have been there last time Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirene

Mirene

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Possessor wrote:
I am quite busy this week with work and college, maybe on Thursday i could organize it, but i really doubt it will be possible this week Smile

besides, we should get some cloaks maybe? Razz at least for tank, healer and mele Smile But still it should be manageable without it. But i dunno how it is with 80's but i still think we will at least have to know the tactics. I'll read them up again sometime, it's been quite a while since i have been there last time Smile
Only need a cloak for the tank, the DPS and Healers can LoS it behind the thone/chair.
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am

Yeah, but i think i have 3-4 scales, and other mats are cheap, so if we get a crafter, i could make as many cloaks as i have scales Smile It cant hurt if healers and some mele have it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Mirene

Mirene

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 am

Possessor wrote:
Yeah, but i think i have 3-4 scales, and other mats are cheap, so if we get a crafter, i could make as many cloaks as i have scales Smile It cant hurt if healers and some mele have it too Smile
Yeah, I'll keep an ear out when I'm on for one and let you know. :]
Back to top Go down
Vasei

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 am

i find a crafter bloodburner but he said he dont have mats.
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 am

I find it quite painful to do achievements with randoms clown

We tried Kara yesterday and it was a big no-no asap we came to shade of aran Smile
I just couldn't understand which part a warr didn't understand about: DONT MOVE WHEN FLAME WRATH IS ON.

And he crossed my flame wrath fire for at least 5 times, before we all died Smile Another funny thing was a lvl 72 lock, nuking the hell out of shade on close range when he was casting arcane explosion. OFC he didn't survive it Smile

BUT ! The best was a warr who agroed Currator, wiped us all and when he was the only one alive, he was spam writing HEAL ME ! rabbit

BTW i'm 80 and this forum is dead?!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Gz to you and i think we are starting these runs soon. Anyday when we got enough ppl online and dont have any better to do ^^
Back to top Go down
Mirene

Mirene

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:57 am

Let me know in advanced when you want to do Karazhan or something and I'll swap my plans around.
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:46 am

I will post here when we start harder instances and i will send invite via calendar to all who have signed here
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

Mirene wrote:
Possessor wrote:

Only need a cloak for the tank, the DPS and Healers can LoS it behind the thone/chair.

This always resoults in half the raid failing and dying horribly tho... ;D
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:31 am

I still think it shouldn't be a problem. We had around 4k HP at lvl 60? With buffed raid, and all 80 none should have less than 15k. Most should have 20k+ Smile

But still it cant hurt to have them Very Happy I forgot about this a bit Smile Will try to get crafter for few of these anyways. If tank have it and healer or two, than it should be manageable. Since i think with some dps, these dragons should die quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Achievement run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement run   Achievement run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achievement run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow General :: General chat-
Jump to: