Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the members of pariah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

To the members of pariah Empty
PostSubject: To the members of pariah   To the members of pariah I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello...

where do i start...
When Pariah was first started under the name of <All About Us> shortly after the wrath of the lich king was released it was just a base of 3 people. Me, Lalauire, and a friend of ours from our old server. We set out to make a guild that we could lead that was more social than the our old raid guild.
No offence to my old guild as i can only speak for my self right now. What happend was that the guild was full of great people but i could not help but feel a little bit lost in the crowd.

I kept signing up for raids but frankly my mage at that time was a bit too poorly geared to join the guild in Black Temple and Mount Hyjal. Also after having to wait for ages for healers when i wanted to do instances and raids i decided that it was my duty to play a holy priest.

I had a little time before wrath of the... leveled up a warlock to 70 and cleared both Karazhan, Zul Aman and Gruuls lair with him before i decided to make a priest instead.

When wrath started i was sad to find out that i was a bit burned out on the leveling side and i feel now that i may have failed you (the members of Pariah).
in making a good raiding guild for you when i advertised that it would shortly being raiding. We have people who have felt strongly about this who have left. Upon leaving with badly chosen words. i have no anger or sadness connected to the departure of these people but what i do have is understanding. I wasnt leveling for a long time but, do we not play this game to do what we enjoy and feel like doing?

What we have become is a nice and social guild with a very very nice core of people that i would love to build on to become one of the servers top raiding guilds. Yes i did start leveling again last night and i am looking forward to going for level 80, getting some epics and leading you, a member of pariah through dungeons, while we have a fun time. I have no intentions of Pariah becoming a hardcore guild, To become a top guild you dont have to raid seven days a week. In my eyes pariah is allready the best social guild on Vek Nilash. It is the only social guild i would ever want to be in anyways.

I hope you feel like this aswell, If my slow leveling has discouraged you and made you lose faith in the guild i am so very very sorry. My intentions were never to say something un-true and i do intend for <Pariah> To raid in the future, as much as our memebers want to. Whatever our memebers want to raid.

I do not know what you ask or expect of me, but I want you to have a good time in this guild.
I want you to feel that you belong here, in Pariah, With me, with the others, with what i want to become your Ingame Family.

Right now i cannot offer you weekly raids or a healer for heroics but that time will come. If you want to leave and join some other guild til then i fully understand. If you want to leave Pariah because of my lack of leveling speed i understad fully and i am sorry that i do not level as fast as i possibly could.

I have to admit that when i play world of warcraft these days its of two reasons alone. Lalaurie and Pariah.
I have such a great time playing with you guys(and girls) in the guild and i hope you enjoy playing with me and the others.

So tell me, how can I improve?
How can <Pariah> Improve?

Thank you for being part of <Pariah> you make my wow experience much more enjoyable! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Apocalyptic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: To the members of pariah   To the members of pariah I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Mate I'm not 80 either, neither is Vanessa or Lala, for everyone who rushed to 80, wants to join a raiding guild and raid, go for it. the gabe begins with raiding alot of people used to say, I have taken a different outlook on the game now, I found myself bored for a long time rushing to 70 to start raiding again there. And this time, I plan on taking it slow, and playing with vanessa, enjoying the game and the content in it before going and wiping every boss we can find. I like this guild, and the people in it, its a friendly place to be. For anyone who left with harsh words, good riddance, note; "good place to be" I'd rather wipe 100 times on the first boss in naxx with a bunch of friendly people than down the last boss in a week with assholes.
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: To the members of pariah   To the members of pariah I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Nice speak! You asked to tell what to improve and im going to tell my opinion in this thing. First i must say that pariah is the frendliest and best guild i've ever been part of and I'm not "angry" about slow leveling of some ppl. There is always raids going and u dont havee to belong in any guild to take part of them and we can do 5-10 man istances already with our own guild mates. Only what we need is little more activity to forums and some more ppl who can invite new members and organize raids/instances so our guild will grow bigger and better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the members of pariah   To the members of pariah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the members of pariah
Page 1 of 1