Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romance on leadership.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Romance on leadership. Empty
PostSubject: Romance on leadership.   Romance on leadership. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey all

This is another serious thread, so make no misstake.
Being in a possition of leadership and often taking heat for desicions you make puts you in the crossfire from time to time, Often taking anger because you were defending someone in the guild or just punnished someone for not obeying a rule.

Up and untill now our officers/class leaders and council members have been nothing more than tools for inviting people to the guild and Gear checking and sometimes tho very rarely, giving out helpfull advice reggarding their class.

However whiny this may sound from me, I am tierd of upholding leadership, many many times ive honestly wanted to disband the guild, But Pariah Is something more than me and I dont want to give up on it.
So, No ofcourse we wont disband, Ofcourse we will raid! But it is not my effort alone that will let us manage this... One person controling close to 90 others is as you know impossible, Unless im able to shock you through your keyboard Smile

Thats why I ask of you now! All of you, every single Pariah member, officer, Class leader and council member!

Help me with such minor tasks such keeping the guild chat according to our guild chat rules, Mark forum threads if they are in the wrong section, ask unguilded people that you like to join.

Officers and class leaders and yes coucil members aswell, If someone wont listen, You have the abillity to discuss with them and in the end, if you see no other possible solution, You always get the final word with your abillity to kick people that do not belong in the guild!
I dont wish to be the figure of fear in the guild, I want the guild to have a strong management and a respected leadership!
Yes people know that my word IS law in Pariah atm, but the same dosnt go for officers and others alike.

I do not wish to remove my self from the possition of power but rather spread it out between those who care about the guild and wish to see it progress. By not giving it your very best, you are letting the rest of us down.

The time for practise is over!
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com

Romance on leadership.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow General :: General chat-
Jump to: