Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You and your spec at 80.

Go down 
+3
Lyvith
Apocalyptic
Fiddlesticks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-23

You and your spec at 80. Empty
PostSubject: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 am

People!

Once you hit level 80 most of you will have some specs to choose from.
Some of you will heal, tank and dps.
now i would like you to tell us shortly what your planning on doing Smile

i my self will be going holy Smile
just so you know ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pariah-guild.forumotion.com
Apocalyptic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm

i will probably be on my dk.. my paladin is a bit of a pvper, but dk will be a tank, either frost or unholy.. I enjoy both, raid tanking seems to be more towards frost though.. not the place to talk about spec versus spec : ). but i will be tanking
Back to top Go down
Lyvith

Lyvith

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 am

I'm a mage, so DPS of course.

I however would try to tank if I was allowed. :P

Last edited by Désir on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am

Désir wrote:
I'm a mage, so DPS of course.

I however would try to tank if I was allowed. :P

hehe :>

Arcane, fire or frost? ^^
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Gona play most with my dk. I use Blood/Unholy hybrid build so im dps but can tank easiest instances/bosses if needed. Bad that i hate tanking Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyvith

Lyvith

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 am

I'll be staying PVE for the most part, thus I'll be specced as fire at 80. Sorry I didn't mention that before.
Back to top Go down
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Im paladin and will be going retribution cuz and that means ill be dps Smile i have never tanked or healed any instance or raid so i dont think i will respecc :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Terorr wrote:
Im paladin and will be going retribution cuz and that means ill be dps Smile i have never tanked or healed any instance or raid so i dont think i will respecc :p

I recommend trying both healing and tanking =)
Maybe you like doing it, Healing as a paladin isnt more advance than using 3 differnet heals (Not joking)
Key bind 1-3 and hot key your blessings on F1-FX and you are good to go :>
With the addition of Divine Plea you might even need your fourth button :p

As for Prot, i dont know too much, Im sure Apocalyptic could Enlighten you on the subject,
but i cant promisse anything on his behalf =)

Enlighten... holy.... light... did you get it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Fiddlesticks
Admin
Fiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Amywíel wrote:
Gona play most with my dk. I use Blood/Unholy hybrid build so im dps but can tank easiest instances/bosses if needed. Bad that i hate tanking Razz

Guess you will activly work as a Off-tank then =)
Thats great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Romance wrote:
Terorr wrote:

Maybe you like doing it, Healing as a paladin isnt more advance than using 3 differnet heals (Not joking)

As for Prot, i dont know too much, Im sure Apocalyptic could Enlighten you on the subject,

make a paladin forum and i'll go through the basics when i'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Amywíel

Amywíel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Y, looks like im off tank... If u need me to do something for guild just ask and ill atleast try it.
I have lvl 59 warrior what i gona respec to to prot so we will have couple tanks if whak is prot too... But Amy is my main char anyway so im going to lvl her to 80 first. I also have lvl 59 warlock but it will be my pvp machine Very Happy

Romance, I'm saying this last time. Change forum settings so we can post to other areas than general Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Possessor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 am

Hey guys and girls Smile

As i am rogue, i will dps Razz Spec will be <insert spec here>, but for now i like mutilate so assassination, but there are some changes coming so we will see Smile I hope dual spec will be active soon, so i can have dps and pvp spec Razz

Take care
Possessor
Back to top Go down
Terorr

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am

Romance wrote:
Terorr wrote:

well i was holy for a time in 73 it was kinda booring , but maybe Razz and tanking hm , ive tried tank as retri didnt work so good at all XD but i might try prot , if i get gear :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Suffek

Suffek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: .   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 pm

79 at the mo but i shall hopefuly be hitting 80 tonight.

I shall be going prot.

got abit of prot gear but im lacking defense atm but i shall be working on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and your spec at 80.   You and your spec at 80. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You and your spec at 80.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow General :: General chat-
Jump to: